Halloween Nail Art Transfers
Regular price £4.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Halloween nail transfers made from my original drawings of pumpkins, spider's web, bats and cats. There are 24 to cut out from the sheet, and they look great on bare nails or over neutral varnish.
I've been making these nail transfers since 2011 and they have been my most popular product! They come carefully and neatly packaged in a clear glassine paper (fully recyclable) packet with full instructions printed on the label. The transfers are applied with water and then coated in clear varnish. Use on bare nails or over pale varnish.
FULL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Carefully cut around your chosen design, remove the top film and put the design face down in the position you want it to be on your nail.
- Get a damp tissue/cloth and press down onto the paper backing of the transfer, leave for 30 seconds and the paper backing should come away to leave the design on the nail.
- Coat the nail with a couple of layers of clear varnish and wait for the nails to fully dry.
- Use nail varnish remover to take off.
- Not designed to be used by young children as they are quite fiddly to use.
- Customer assumes full responsibility when using this product.