British Wild Food Print
A high quality print of my British wild food illustrations, featuring 12 of my original drawings.
- A4 (8.27 x 11.7 inches, 21 x 29.7 cm) or A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches, 29.7 x 42 cm).
- High quality digital print onto a bright white, heavyweight matt paper.
- Featuring my original illustrations, designed and printed in my home studio in West Yorkshire, UK.
- Archival ink on archival paper so the colours won’t fade and the paper will not discolour.
- Unframed: frame not included.
- Each print is signed in the bottom right hand corner.
- A4 size will be posted in a board backed A4 envelope to protect it.
- A3 prints will be posted rolled in a cardboard tube to protect them.
The foods featured and labelled underneath the picture are: Wild garlic, elderflower, sea kale, marsh samphire, dulse seaweed, watercress, blackberries, dandelion, elderberries, nettle, morel mushrooms and sorrel.