Vegetable Temporary Tattoos
Temporary tattoos of my vegetable illustrations (beetroot, tomatoes, purple sprouting broccoli, pepper, radish, carrot, pea pod, aubergine, pumpkin and leek).
– The set has 10 tattoos on the sheet.
– Easy to apply, full instructions on the packaging.
– Easy to remove with soap and water.
– Size of tattoo sheet: 10 x 14 cm (3.94 x 5.43 inches)
– Dimensions of packaged sheet: 12 x 16 cm (4.8 x 6.4 inches)
The tattoos are printed in the UK, they are FDA approved, non toxic and skin safe.
Cut out your chosen tattoo and remove clear top sheet.
Press tattoo onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down.
Dampen tattoo, and press down.
Wait 30 seconds, then slide paper backer off and pat dry.
Although they are temporary they can last a long time (anywhere from 1 day to over a week depending on skin type and where on the body they are used). To make your tattoo last as long as possible put it on a hair free area away from moving joints to avoid stretching the skin too much. They can be difficult to remove, so please keep this in mind when choosing where to place your tattoo. To remove rub gently with soap and warm water.